Friday, March 25, 2011

Doctor, Doctor, Doctor HOOOOOOOOOOO!

I had a doctor's appointment today.

Apparently he wanted to discuss my blood test.

He was not happy. My LDL went up, my total cholesterol went up, my A1c went up from the last time I saw him, and he seems generally unhappy that I'm not in the range to where the 'purists' think I should be.

My Diabetic Pharmacist however, she's pleased as punch. Since I started seeing her my A1c dropped by 1 point and my blood glucose levels became in line with a tighter control with an average below 130 mg/dL.

Doc is only seeing what's on the blood test.

I walked away with two more meds in my arsenal. Can't wait for my wife to get onto the same schedule as I am so I can exercise with her. I know that I am not reliant upon her to begin a regimen, but it sure makes it easier when you have a partner.

I get to see Doctor Ho (yes, really) in 3 months. I want to make him eat crow for his bad attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment